SHOW NOTES FOR DECEMBER 2018 (most recent to oldest) | HEALTH CHAT | Welcome to the FIGTree Live Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_Print forum-icon
SHOW NOTES FOR DECEMBER 2018 (most recent to oldest)
No permission to create posts
December 1, 2018
11:23 am
VickiY.
Admin
Forum Posts: 1791
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

DECEMBER 2018 (most recent to oldest)

OPENING BLESSING DAILY: Heavenly Father, we ask You to bless today’s show, and to bless those who are listening and struggling with a health issue. Father, please help us to provide guidance to those who need help, that we may assist them to heal through You…in Jesus’ name we pray ~ Amen

CALL THE SHOW Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays (2PM Eastern / 1PM Central / Noon Mntn / 11am Pacific) and/or Saturdays (1PM Eastern / Noon Central / 11am Mntn / 10am Pacific), CALL ~ IT’S FREE:

FIGTree Live call-in show#: 844-855-2006

FIGTree Live text only show #: 252-316-2117

Email FIGTree Live at INFO@FIGTREELIVE.COM

Call us on the FIGTREE LIVE Show when the show is LIVE, and Dee will answer your call, get your name and town and put  you on hold;  you will be able to hear the show while on hold until we take your call….AND if you want to use a fake name, town and state, you are welcome to do that in case you are worried someone may recognize you! 844-855-2006! Everyone who calls the show receives THREE MONTHS FREE email communications, personalized regimen to help you get healthier, lose weight or whatever help you need PLUS 15% off and free shipping on anything you decide to purchase from FIGTreeVITAMINS.com!

NOTE: PRODUCTS AND ARTICLE LINKS ARE SIGNIFIED BY 

BOLD/ITALIC/CAPITALIZED LETTERING (any variety of colors or black) – RUN YOUR CURSOR OVER THEM AND LINK DIRECTLY.

THE TRIPLE THREAT TO DISEASE: DIET, EXERCISE & WATER!

News You Can Use! Friday December 7, 2018 with DocJon & Vicki

News & Discussion!

At 7:55 a.m. Hawaii time, December 7, 1941 a Japanese dive bomber bearing the red symbol of the Rising Sun of Japan on its wings appears out of the clouds above Hawaii. A swarm of 360 Japanese warplanes followed, descending on the U.S. naval base at Pearl Harbor in a ferocious assault.

Dee is in the hospital, so please keep her in your prayers.

CHRISMAS SALE ON NOW!!!

Pre-announcing 20% off everything at FIGTreeVitamins.com to SAVE BIG for Christmas! Whether buying for you or a loved-one, this sale only happens a couple of times per year, so NOW IS THE TIME! Use coupon code CHRISTMAS (all in caps) and save 20% off everything you buy at the FIGTREE VITAMINS STORE, ONE WEEK ONLY through Sunday, December 16th!

Manufactured Crisis: HPV, Hype & Horror

ANH-USA HPV

Original article published ON JULY 11, 2018 With several follow-ups. HPV (human papillomavirus) vaccines are touted as a safe and effective cure for cervical cancer, you have seen the commercials … where your teenage daughter or son says you, the parent, signed their death warrant because you did not love them enough to have them vaccinated against HPV. But the evidence tells a different story.

The Alliance for natural health and others made a series of films, the synopsis of the film states:

The pharmaceutical industry used faulty research, paid doctors and manipulated the media to push an unsafe vaccine onto the market.

They used political pressure to force this vaccine onto the public, despite any demonstrable public threat.

The result has been the devastation of many young girls’ (and also young boys) lives.

“Through interviews with leading experts, victims, and our own analysis of the vaccines themselves, the Alliance for Natural Health uncovered a conspiracy of greed that is being perpetrated on families around the world.”

Immediately after receiving her first dose of Gardasil, Taylor Wickline began displaying symptoms of vaccine injury that have plagued her for the last decade. We caught up with her and her mother at Children’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio in between the medical procedures that have become a full-time job for the pair. Their story is impactful and inspiring.

Less than two weeks after Emily’s daughter, Christina, received her third dose of Gardasil she passed away. The coroner could determine no cause of death. Emily’s mission since the loss of her daughter under such unusual circumstances has been to find out what happened to Chris and all of the other unexplained deaths that have been reported after the administration of HPV vaccines.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, FOLLOW EACH OF THESE LINKS:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2018/new-documentary-reveals-gardasil-hpv-vaccine-fraud/

Gardasil Killed my 16 Year Old Daughter: She Died the Most Excruciating Painful Death

Girl Commits Suicide After Gardasil Vaccine Destroys Her Life

California Nurse Gives Gardasil Vaccine to Own Daughter who Develops Leukemia and Dies

Infant Accidentally Vaccinated with Gardasil – Mother Blamed for Vaccine Injuries and Baby Medically Kidnapped

Iowa Girl Faces Death: Life Destroyed by Gardasil Vaccine

Gardasil Vaccine Given without Consent and Ruins Life of 14 Year Old Girl

After 3 Years of Suffering 19 Year Old Girl Dies from Gardasil Vaccine Injuries

Gardasil: The Decision We Will Always Regret

The Gardasil Vaccine After-Life: My Daughter is a Shadow of Her Former Self

Gardasil: An Experience no Child Should Have to Go Through

I Want my Daughter’s Life Back the Way it was Before Gardasil

Gardasil Vaccine: Destroyed and Abandoned

15-Year-Old Vaccinated by Force with Gardasil now Suffers from Paralysis and Pain

Recovering from my Gardasil Vaccine Nightmare

Gardasil: We Thought It Was The Right Choice

“HPV Vaccine Has Done This to My Child”

13 Year Old World Championship Karate Student Forced to Quit After Gardasil Vaccine

If I Could Turn Back Time, Korey Would not Have Received any Gardasil Shots

What Doctors Don’t Tell You: Our Gardasil Horror Story

Family Fights U.S. Government over Compensation for Gardasil Vaccine Injuries

Gardasil: When Will our Nightmare End?

HPV Vaccine Injuries: “I Cannot Begin to Describe What it is Like to Watch your Daughter Live in Such Agony”

Gardasil: Don’t Let Your Child Become “One Less”

The Gardasil Vaccine Changed Our Definition of “Normal”

Gardasil: I Should Have Researched First

“They’ve Been Robbed of Their Womanhood” – Local Milwaukee Media Covers Gardasil Vaccine Injuries

Gardasil: The Day Our Daughter’s Life Changed

Gardasil: The Decision I will Always Regret

Gardasil Vaccine: One More Girl Dead

Gardasil: A Parent’s Worst Nightmare

After Gardasil: I Simply Want my Healthy Daughter Back

Gardasil: My Family Suffers with Me

Gardasil Changed my Health, my Life, and Family’s Lives Forever

Gardasil: Ashlie’s Near-Death Experience

Gardasil: My Daughter’s Worst Nightmare

My Personal Battle After the Gardasil Vaccine

Gardasil: The Worst Thing That Ever Happened to Me

A Ruined Life from Gardasil

HPV Vaccines: My Journey Through Gardasil Injuries

The Dark Side of Gardasil – A Nightmare that Became Real

Toddler Wrongly Injected with Gardasil Vaccine Develops Rare Form of Leukaemia

More information about Gardasil

DISCUSSION:

Follow the money trail on these issues…and lest you think for one minute that your congressman or senator is going to advocate for you, forget it! I remember the blowout about then Gov. Ricky Perry’s Executive Order commanding every 11-12 year old girl in Texas to get the Gardasil vaccine (which was quickly terminated)…turns out that Merck funds many governors and other legislators throughout the nation to get their products shoved down our throats. (https://www.naturalnews.com/033705_Gardasil_Rick_Perry.html).

NY State Senator Dies of Sepsis

Published by the National Vaccine Information Centerhttps://thevaccinereaction.org/

Thursday December 6 2018

An Eight-year-old little girl of LeFrank City, New York died on Feb. 5, 2018 of “flu-related” symptoms, according to local health authorities. Published reports did not indicate whether the child had received the influenza vaccine.

New York State Senator José Peralta (D-East Elmhurst) said her death was tragic and that it “reminds us of how dangerous the flu outbreak is” and he urged New Yorkers to “protect themselves, and their children, and get vaccinated.” He added, “We need to ensure we do everything possible to combat the spread of this deadly virus. The influenza vaccine can be the difference between life and death.”

Partly in response to the little girl’s death, Sen. Peralta partnered with NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst to sponsor free influenza vaccinations in LeFrank City on Nov. 17, 2018. Some 90 area residents were vaccinated. “The influenza vaccine can be the difference between life and death. I want to thank NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst and LeFrank City management for making Saturday’s flu clinic possible and providing potentially lifesaving vaccines to the community,” said Peralta.

On Nov. 20, 3 days after the flu shot, Peralta, 47, developed a fever. The following day, he became “disoriented and had trouble breathing.” He was taken to Elmhurst Hospital in Queens, NY where he died that evening. “We really don’t know what happened,” said Peralta’s wife, Evelyn Peralta. “He just took a turn for the worst.”

An article in The New York Times quoted Sen. Peralta’s director of communications, Chris Sosa, as saying, “It was like pulling teeth to get him (Peralta) to talk about not feeling well. He just thought he was having symptoms related to getting the flu shot.”

Officially Peralta’s death was attributed to sepsis—an overstimulation of the immune system triggered by an infection.

Senator Peralta was trying to do something good for his constituents, something he believed was important, it is very sad he died.

Going to report on one other flu shot adverse event because I want to read a paragraph from the CDC.

Nevada Man Diagnosed With Guillain-Barré Syndrome After Getting Flu Shot

Shane Morgan of Las Vegas, Nevada was vaccinated against influenza on Nov. 2, 2018. Within 36 hours, he began exhibiting symptoms of influenza. “About 36 hours after he got the flu shot he started to get sick,” said Mr. Morgan’s wife, Monique.

After a week of being ill at home, Mr. Morgan told his wife I need you to take me to the emergency room; he could not feel his legs and arms and by the time he got to the hospital he was unable to speak, walk, see or even BREATHE.

Mr. Morgan, who had previously been “perfectly healthy,” was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) of Centennial Hills Hospital in Las Vegas on Nov. 14, where he was placed on a ventilator and feeding tube. Doctors diagnosed him as having Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS).

As of November 28, 2018, the CDC Talks Side-effects of Flu Shot

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states the most common side effects of the influenza vaccine are soreness, redness and/or swelling at the injection site, headache, fever, nausea and muscle aches and that, as with any vaccine, more serious adverse effects may occur and could include fainting, high fever or behavioral changes.

The CDC advises watching out for post-vaccination signs of a severe allergic reaction, which may include difficulty breathing, hoarseness or wheezing, swelling around the eyes or lips, hives, paleness, weakness, rapid heartbeat or dizziness.

The CDC admits that GBS is also a potential risk associated with the seasonal influenza vaccine. GBS is an autoimmune disorder in which the immune system mistakenly attacks the peripheral nervous system (the network of nerves located outside of the brain and spinal cord), resulting in muscle weakness, sometimes paralysis and breathing difficulties, which in some cases may lead to death.

Almost Half of Americans to Skip Flu Shot This Year

Medscape news Friday, December 7, 2018

More than 40% of Americans have not been vaccinated against influenza this year and don’t plan to get vaccinated, despite repeated warnings about the potential dangers of the flu, as well as last year’s record-high number of deaths from flu, a new survey indicates.

Results showed that 43% of adults had received the flu shot and that 14% had not yet been vaccinated but intended to get vaccinated this season. Yet, 41% of adults surveyed said they had not been vaccinated and did not intend to get vaccinated. About 2% were undecided about getting the flu shot or did not respond to the question.

The article goes on to say:

Misconceptions Are Common! The top reasons people cited for not getting vaccinated against the flu were concern about side effects from the vaccine (36%), concern about getting the flu from the vaccine (31%), and because they never get the flu or they do not think the flu vaccine works (31%).

“Unfortunately, many people are still not getting flu shots due to broader misconceptions about the value of receiving a flu shot and concerns about the safety and efficacy of the vaccines,” Caitlin Oppenheimer, MPH, senior vice president of public health research at, National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at the University of Chicago said in a news release.

DISCUSSION: Have you noticed that they never release a study indicating how many who die from the flu each year had the flu vaccine, or any vaccine? They also never release a list of the number of people who die from vaccines and what prescription drugs they take daily, which should also, potentially harmfully, affect a person’s ability to tolerate vaccines. Lack of transparency is one of the many reasons people no longer trust the government and ignore what they say.

All that said, alternative suggestions to prevent yourself from getting the flu…

If you are generally well and simply want to provide your body with nutrients that may be lacking, and also want to enhance proper immune system function, we recommend FIGTreeVitamins.com BASIC WELLNESS PACKAGE, which contains a total of 5 products: 1 bottle Whole Food Multi-Vitamin 60 tablets, 1 bottle Mineral Complex Ultra 250 tablets, 1 Bottle Beta Glucan (100mg), 60 capsules, 1 bottle Vitamin C 1000 Buffered, 90 Tablets, 1 bottle Probiotic Enteric-coat, 60 capsules.

If you take 2 or more prescription drugs to address heart disease, diabetes or other health problems, you may need something else, and the best thing to do, other than call the show, is to email us, info@figtreelive.com.  

CHRISMAS SALE ON NOW!!!

Pre-announcing 20% off everything at FIGTreeVitamins.com to SAVE BIG for Christmas! Whether buying for you or a loved-one, this sale only happens a couple of times per year, so NOW IS THE TIME! Use coupon code CHRISTMAS (all in caps) and save 20% off everything you buy at the FIGTREE VITAMINS STORE, ONE WEEK ONLY through Sunday, December 16th!

Orange juice, leafy greens and berries may be tied to decreased memory loss in men

Date:  November 21, 2018

Source: American Academy of Neurology

Eating leafy greens, dark orange and red vegetables and berry fruits, and drinking orange juice may be associated with a lower risk of memory loss over time in men, according to a study published in the November 21, 2018, online issue of Neurology®, the medical journal of the American Academy of Neurology.

“One of the most important factors in this study is that we were able to research and track such a large group of men over a 20-year period of time, allowing for very telling results,” said study author Changzheng Yuan, ScD, of Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health in Boston. “Our studies provide further evidence dietary choices can be important to maintain your brain health.”

The study looked at 27,842 men with an average age of 51 who were all health professionals. Participants filled out questionnaires about how many servings of fruits, vegetables and other foods they had each day at the beginning of the study and then every four years for 20 years. A serving of fruit is considered one cup of fruit or ½ cup of fruit juice. A serving of vegetables is considered one cup of raw vegetables or two cups of leafy greens.

Participants also took subjective tests of their thinking and memory skills at least four years before the end of the study, when they were an average age of 73. The test is designed to detect changes that people can notice in how well they are remembering things before those changes would be detected by objective cognitive tests. Changes in memory reported by the participants would be considered precursors to mild cognitive impairment. The six questions include “Do you have more trouble than usual remembering a short list of items, such as a shopping list?” and “Do you have more trouble than usual following a group conversation or a plot in a TV program due to your memory?”

The men who drank orange juice every day were 47 percent less likely to develop poor thinking skills than the men who drank less than one serving per month.

DISCUSSION: I would consume oranges instead of orange juice because of the high sugar content in juice; it takes 4-6 Valencia oranges, for instance, to get 8 ounces of OJ; who eats that man oranges in a day?

FIGTreeVitamins.com BRAIN ~ PHOSPHATIDYL SERINE COMPLEX Softgels (2 capsules upon rising and 2 capsules midday, but not later than a minimum of 5 hours before bedtime, for 2-3 weeks, then may reduce to 2 upon rising daily thereafter); this provides brain nutrients for mental clarity, focus and memory. Couple with  FIGTreeVitamin.com 100% Pure, soy-free COD LIVER OIL Softgels (1 upon rising and 2 at bedtime) for heart and neurological concerns. Note from FIGTree LIVE: Most brands of fish oil are cut with soybean oil, which prevents the proper absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, minerals and amino acids; it is often marked as Vitamin E or tocopherols.

CHRISMAS SALE ON NOW!!!

A COMPOUND FOUND IN APPLES CAN SLOW DOWN AGING

Medical News Today

4 October 2018

One key factor in the aging process is when a cell it is no longer able to divide.

When that eventually happens, the cell releases inflammatory signals that prompt the immune system to “clear out” that damaged cell.

Younger bodies can easily remove these cells, but as we grow older, our systems become less well equipped to do so.

This causes an accumulation of damaged cells, which gives rise to low-level inflammation and then tissue breakup.

“These results suggest,” points out Prof. Robbins, “that we can extend the period of health, termed healthspan, even towards the end of life.”

In the recent study, the researchers tested 10 flavonoids, which are naturally occurring compounds with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, in aging mice. Mice have brain action and concentration, 98% same DNA, of humans. Trivia: 98% DNA of a banana is in your body. ;-D

DISCUSSION:

Make it the Granny Smith apple, which is very high in malic acid, less sugar and naturally cleanse out your liver and gallbladder – the apple a day that keeps the doctor away is likely the Granny Smith!

Show Notes Thursday, December 6, 2018 with Dr. Lorna Walker

CALL 844-855-2006

TEXT 252-316-2117

EMAIL: Info@FIGTreeLive.com

EMAILS AND POSTS

Q: Missy/AL Posted Under MOM GIVING UP

I am frustrated with mother, age 68 widow on 8 medications, had uterine CA with hysterectomy 15 years ago then breast CA with mastectomy 4 years ago and now diagnosed with colon CA. She refuses to do anything and is ready to die. How do we convince her to live?

A: We have been posting back and forth in the Live Chat Forum through the link above; Missy chose to post her answers to the Questionnaire in the Live Chat Forum on her Mom’s behalf and I had some responses, but she also would like everyone else’s input.

Dr. Lorna ~ Chemo causes deficiencies and cancer three times could be depressing, and chemo is carcinogenic. If she has not rebuilt her immune system since all of those cancer treatments, she needs to do so. Dr. L. recommended that her daughter take over her  nutrition care and add supplements. https://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/ can be inspirational for cancer patients who have lost hope.

Vicki Post: Antibiotics destroy beneficial flora necessary for proper digestion of nutrients from the foods we consume, as well as building our immune systems, which results in a weakened immune system and progressive illness or disease. Statin drugs, such as Atorvastatin (Lipitor), are shown to cause many deficiencies, as well, which is why it is essential to take CoQ10 with statin drugs. We recommend FIGTreeVitamins.com 100% pure, soy-free COQ10 200MG per softgel (1 upon rising; may repeat midday). Exemestane (Aromasin) suppresses estrogen production, when in fact, we have learned from Dr. Helen that using a natural progesterone cream could balance hormone levels so that estrogen is not “dominant.” An unaddressed hormone imbalance can result in heart problems, such as high blood pressure. Amlodipine (Norvasc, a calcium channel blocker) and Lisinopril (an ACE inhibitor) is now linked to various forms of cancers; however, studies are ongoing. Nadalol (Corgard – Beta Blocker), Enalapril (Vasotec – ACE inhibitor – is this in addition to Lisinopril?) and Miralax (a chemical bowel loosener) and Neurontin (Gabapentin for neurological problems, probably caused by chemo). Asking one of your mother’s doctors to help her wean off of some of these medications can be very helpful in making her feel stronger and better about life. 

It is likely that some of these medications are causing vitamin, amino acid, EFA and mineral deficiencies and minerals are essential for muscle health, including the heart muscle. At the very least, the FIGTreeVitamins.com BASIC WELLNESS PACKAGE, should be helpful, as would checking her diet against our ANTIFUNGAL FOOD CHOICES LIST diet. For severe constipation, likely caused by killing off cancer (fungal, parasitic, viral and/or bacterial microbes) and dumping them into her intestinal system, which can become sluggish after chemo too. 

Also, cancer cells LOVE sugar, so Ensure, PBJ sandwiches, etc. are not well-advised; however, I understand she needs nutritional help. I suggest instead of Ensure, she consume FIGTreeVitamins.com raw/undenatured, organic unflavored WHEY PROTEIN Powder. Making easy to consume, nutritive foods, such as vegetable soups (no starchy veggies), vegetable smoothies, etc. should be very helpful for her. Soft cooked eggs are also a great addition for more protein.

EVERYDAY DISCOUNT:

Get 10% off all products that FIGTree Vitamins carries every day using Coupon Code FTL10  during checkout; use the product links, or see all products at the FIGTREE VITAMINS STORE, or call Gary to order by telephone ~ 210-504-9906!

Q: Eric/AL (fake name and state) My wife’s doctor told me she is a hypochondriac (hypochondriasis) and recommended some drugs (Effexor XR for depression, Propranolol for anxiety and fear, and Xanax to keep her calm so she doesn’t freak out constantly). And, of course, she has to have brand because generics don’t work for her. She is always complaining about something, too weak, too tired, too upset, too something that prevents her from joining me in all of the activities I enjoy that we both used to enjoy together. There is never enough attention, enough love and cuddling, enough words or actions, that make her feel good, or even better. She goes ballistic on people for nothing and freaks out over everything, including people not taking her over-inflated complaints seriously. She has accused me of cheating on her regularly and when I told her I may as well do what I am accused of, it made everything worse. She checks my emails, cellphone, pockets, car and my body for signs of cheating. Even thought the doctors obviously think she is nuts, I still love her and hate to think there is something wrong that they are missing. She blew up on everyone Thanksgiving and had to be hospitalized. What can we do to get her well again? And thanks for letting me blow off steam. Eric (not my real name) and I sent this from my sister’s house.

A: Dr. Jon ~ has seen this previously. Begins with chills, fever, progresses to diarrhea, nausea, etc. then goes to hallucinations. Next time she is in the doctor’s office, ask for testing for tick bite/possible Lyme’s disease.

Dr. Lorna ~ Look at the gut for parasites or fungal overgrowth, as this all may be from infection and the inflammation makes it worse. Agree that she may need further lab work but we do not know what, if any, she has had. Not going to hurt to do more testing, SIBO, etc. Visit MYMEDLAB.com for parasite testing or can use Parasitology Center in AZ and use Dr. Helen. 

We had a full moon (beaver moon) at Thanksgiving, so consider parasites?? Go to a parasitologist or Functional Medicine Doctor. The antidepressants may be doing more harm than good.

11445 E. Via Linda, # 2-419

Scottsdale, AZ 85259-2638

Phone: 480-767-2522

Fax: 480-767-5855

TEST TO PURCHASE: Comprehensive Stool Analysis Test

DATES TO COLLECT (depending upon when you receive the test via mail)…

DECEMBER 2018, collect between the 20th and the 24th; in JANUARY 2019, collect between the 19th and 23rd.

Dr. Helen Pensanti has said she would be happy to be your referral doctor, so on the documentation you submit with your stool samples, please tell them to send the results via email to Helen Pensanti, MD, hp@askdrhelen.com. She will share the results with all of us and we can make recommendations then. BE SURE TO EMAIL US TO LET US KNOW YOU SUBMITTED YOUR SPECIMENS so that all of us know to expect the test results from the Parasitology Center! If you will email VICKI@FIGTREELIVE.COM, I will alert all of the doctors to expect results soon.

FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE DOCTOR in your area; to find a practitioner – enter city and state or zip code and how far you are willing to travel. There will be lists of naturopaths too; however, we recommend finding a D.O. or MD.

Jorge Pelaez, MD  1004 Scenic Hwy, PENSACOLA, FL: (850) 436-4444 EMAIL DR PELAEZ 

Kyle Chavers, MD 4467 Commons Drive W, F-G, DESTIN, FL 32541 (850) 269-9000 ONLINE EMAIL FORM

EVERYDAY DISCOUNT:

Get 10% off all products that FIGTree Vitamins carries every day using Coupon Code FTL10  during checkout; use the product links, or see all products at the FIGTREE VITAMINS STORE, or call Gary to order by telephone ~ 210-504-9906!

HAD THEY CALLED THE SHOW:

Callers get 15% off PLUS free shipping, for three months, on all products that FIGTree Vitamins sells every day by calling the show, most Thursdays through Saturdays  (844-855-2006) and get your own private/personalized Coupon Code to use during checkout; use the product links, or see all products at the FIGTREE VITAMINS STORE, or call Gary to order by telephone ~ 210-504-9906!

Show Notes Saturday, December 1, 2018 with Dr. Lorna Walker

CALL US: 844-855-2006

TEXT US: 252-316-2117

EMAIL US: Info@FIGTreeLive.com

CALLERS

CALLER: JC/FL Re the lady with cancer, Chipasa in Mexico 619-921-2284 or 619-332-3257 they cure cancer and speak with Sarah.

DISCUSSION: Congress just passed the “Right to Try” bill this past week, so fortunately, there are more options here in America; however, many Americans travel to Mexico and other countries for care, over chemotherapy. https://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/

Hyperbaric oxygen is being used to treat cancer, as well, because cancer cells cannot survive oxygen.

EMAILS AND POSTS

Q: AaronW made a lengthy Post, so here is the jist: His mother-in-law, over-60 but not old enough for retirement and Medicare, had colon cancer, surgical removal of most of her colon, then chemotherapy. They all know this is because of her lifelong constipation (less than 1 BM daily). No food or seasonal allergies.

The bill for the doctor who oversaw her chemo only came to just over $91,000. Her obamacare insurance, which costs her nearly $10,000 year, covers 80% after a $10,000 deductible, and she ends up with an out of pocket expense for that doctor’s bill alone of about $18,000. That she had about $50,000 out of pocket this year and faces an additional $50,000 next year because of her $10,000 deductible and 20% co-pay, which begins all over again in January. He also complains of the “Medicare for All,” which he researched, found that, because of her age, her care would be drug management and that younger people would wait in line for actual medical care.

They, and she, are now willing to change her diet (he says she has never smoked or consumed alcohol, but has always had a love of sweets, but has changed to using Splenda). Until cancer, she never took drugs except the occasional aspirin.

What vitamins does she need now that her surgery and chemo are over? I know you like cleanses. Which one does she need?

AARON’S POST

https://figtreelive.com/forum/general-health-chat/chemo-and-other-medical-expenses/

A: Dr. Lorna ~ There is a gold or platinum, silver and bronze level of obamacare products but the insurance companies dictate premium costs and because they are required to cover everyone, including pre-existing, the care is the same across the board. It costs the middle class more and they gain less. Deductibles can go up into the $20k’s and pay as little as 65%, meaning you pay out 35%. Advice is to pay the doctor $50 month; if he sends you to collections, you pay $50 month to show effort, but you are not depleting your savings. Bill collectors cannot touch your savings.

We recommend checking her diet against our ANTIFUNGAL FOOD CHOICES LIST for optimal results, focusing on multi-colored non-starchy vegetables, including veggies smoothies. RAW is excellent.

STOP using Splenda! If she has to sweeten something, try JULIAN BAKERY MONK FRUIT (also available in 100% Organic).

To systemically cleanse from head to toe the chemicals used during chemo from her body, I recommend she use FIGTreeVitamins.com SYSTEMIC CLEANSING Package, featuring Enteric Proteolytic Systemic Oral Enzymes (PSOEs) Tablets for 3-6 months.

In addition, I would replenish lost nutrients by also using FIGTreeVitamins.com BASIC WELLNESS PACKAGE, which contains a total of 5 products: 1 bottle Whole Food Multi-Vitamin 60 tablets, 1 bottle Mineral Complex Ultra 250 tablets, 1 Bottle Beta Glucan (100mg), 60 capsules, 1 bottle Vitamin C 1000 Buffered, 90 Tablets, 1 bottle Probiotic Enteric-coat, 60 capsules.

Since many diseases are rooted in fungal overgrowth, there may be additional benefit adding the FIGTree Vitamins ANTIFUNGAL PACKAGE, as well; although, theoretically, the chemo should have killed all fungus and other toxic microbes in her body.

Once she completes the cleansing, and to insure that she has regular bowel movements and absorbs the most nutrients from her food, I recommend using FIGTreeVitamins’ DIGESTION PACKAGE.

NOTE: Those taking certain blood pressure, blood thinning or lubricating, steroidal or pain-killing medications may not be able to use this package! Be sure to provide a complete list of medications taken and discuss here and with your healthcare professional.

EVERYDAY DISCOUNT:

Q: Chelsea/FL My husband is in the Navy, we have been married for 8 months and he went to sea just two weeks ago. Two days ago, I found out I am 7 weeks pregnant and likely to have our baby while he is away. I got to Skype with him yesterday to tell him and he is so happy! I have a lot of friends, also Navy wives, but I miss my husband. This is a huge responsibility for me alone. My mom and dad will be here the last month of my pregnancy, for delivery in June and aftercare, so that’s a relief. What is the best thing for a healthy pregnancy? I don’t like the pharmacy vitamins and minerals and want natural.

A: Dr. Lorna ~ Agree about synthetics. Thorne has a great prenatal vitamin that has extra folate. Designs for Health also have a great prenatal. If not consuming dairy, please consume plenty of foods with calcium and magnesium, in addition to the multi-vitamin. Will also require more calories during the second and third trimester, between 20-30 lbs increase of weight is normal.

Tell your friends too, because they will be excited to help you and your parents as much as they can and they will be a wonderful support for you without your husband being there. Embrace your extended family, as many of them will be friends for life, truly.

Vicki: Check your diet against our ANTIFUNGAL FOOD CHOICES LIST and consider using FIGTreeVitamins.com BASIC WELLNESS PACKAGE, which contains a total of 5 products: 1 bottle Whole Food Multi-Vitamin 60 tablets, 1 bottle Mineral Complex Ultra 250 tablets, 1 Bottle Beta Glucan (100mg), 60 capsules, 1 bottle Vitamin C 1000 Buffered, 90 Tablets, 1 bottle Probiotic Enteric-coat, 60 capsules.

ALSO

You may consider using FIGTreeVitamins.com VITAMIN B COMPLEX Co-enzymated Capsules are the most highly absorbable B-complex available! (1 capsule daily with food in the morning) and FIGTreeVitamins METHYLFOLATE DFE (VITAMIN B9) (allow 1 lozenge to dissolve under your tongue daily).

EVERYDAY DISCOUNT:

Q: Phil/IN I am making my final move to Pensacola, from Indiana, after Christmas, then starting my new job on January 7 working for the Naval base. My aunt Patty lives in Milton and loves your show. She also uses a lot of the products you recommended for her and, when I asked her what she thought my Mom would like for Christmas, she suggested reaching out to you for some help. My parents are both diabetic and taking Metformin, Rosuvastatin and Dad also uses Zestoretic. Dad is going to stick to what he is doing now but Mom wants something natural. They eat two different sets of meals because Mom is eating mostly vegetables (no potatoes or breads), small servings of brown rice and main dish is all organic beef, chicken, eggs or wild salmon from Alaska, so I am proud of her. She also has lost 15 pounds so far. What can she use instead of Metformin and Crestor. Is there anything else you can recommend for her? I am hoping dad will follow what she does as she sees her getting healthier.

A: Dr. Lorna ~ Continue to do what she is doing and losing weight, because they will help her get off of Metformin. Not a fan of statins; If not taking a multiple, magnesium (diabetics need more). Once she reaches her ideal weight, she will probably not need anything.

FIGTreeVitamins.com GLUCOSE-BUSTER Package combines 1 bottle each FIGTree Glucose Support, FIGTree Alpha Lipoic Acid and FIGTree Cod Liver Oil. Recommended Usage: Take all three products together, at the same time, on an EMPTY STOMACH, as follows: Glucose Support (2 upon rising and 2 at bedtime) WITH FIGTree Cod Liver Oil (2 upon rising and 2 at bedtime), PLUS FIGTree Alpha Lipoic Acid (1 upon rising and 1 at bedtime). This package is a ONE MONTH SUPPLY. Since most high blood sugar related diseases are likely caused by fungal overgrowth, there may be additional benefit adding the FIGTree Vitamins ANTIFUNGAL PACKAGE, as well.

ALL OF THE PRODUCTS IN THE GLUCOSE BUSTER PACKAGE MAY BE TAKEN TOGETHER AT THE APPOINTED TIMES OF DAY WITH WATER ~ BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR BLOOD SUGAR REGULARLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY WHILE TAKING THIS PACKAGE, IF TAKING PRESCRIPTION ORAL MEDICATIONS, SUCH AS GLUCOPHAGE (METFORMIN), GLIPIZIDE, GLYBURIDE OR OTHER BLOOD SUGAR ALTERING DRUGS.

We also recommend following our ANTIFUNGAL FOOD CHOICES LIST for optimal results.

Q: Rena/MS I have a dog with crystals in her urine and the vet says she could have bladder cancer but said we should have her on a high protein diet with no grains. The vet also said he can put her on alopurinol but I don’t like drugs. What do you recommend for dogs with urine crystals?

A: Dr. Lorna ~ Cats and dogs are carnivores; they cannot process grain (kibble) you are changing the pH of their urine and substances that normally stay out of the urine, become crystals. Get rid of the grains/carbs.

Tapioca, potatoes, etc. are starches that are just as harmful.

BOIRON URTICA URENS MT (stands for mother tincture)

DO NOT USE URTICA URENS herbals or any homeopathic except this one! Urtica Urens MT is specifically for dogs and cats that are too alkaline.

Also, Nature’s Variety raw/frozen meats available at any PetSMART and local reputable Pet shops.

Q: Porky/MS The respiratory package you recommend for my allergies worked great. Will it work for colds too? I started using it when I thought I was coming down with a cold last Sunday and it fixed it in time for Thanksgiving. Now I’m out of everything except the spray. It looks like they changed the name to the allergy and respiratory package. Is that the same thing? Thanks

A: Dr. Lorna ~ 95% of the time, eat healthy, and enjoy Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas day, New Year’s Day and Valentine’s Day, ok to eat some not so healthy foods without problems.

Yes, it is the same thing. Also, that spray, which is great for your throat, is also great for cleaning/disinfecting surfaces, like your kitchen and bathroom countertops. The FIGTreeVitamins.com ALLERGY & RESPIRATORY BALANCE Package contains ONE bottle Extra Strength Beta Glucan 250mg, 60 tablets, TWO bottles Oregamax, 90 capsules, ONE bottle high potency Wild-Crafted Mediterranean Oil of Oregano (70% active carvacrols!), 1 oz and ONE bottle OregaSpray. 

The combination in this package is clinically shown to aid with clearing the lungs and throat of congestion and inflammation, aiding with naturally killing the root cause of infection, as well as enhancing immune system function to become better faster, particularly for those with recurring respiratory conditions, such as colds, allergies, asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia, and while they cannot cure progressive diseases caused by severe damages from smoking, pollution, asbestos and other toxic exposure, the products in this package have been found to help ease some of the discomfort of those with COPD, emphysema and other progressive respiratory diseases.

It is safe to take this package with antibiotics that your doctor may prescribe for you and it will help to quicken the healing process under normal circumstances.

NOTE: IF YOUR DOCTOR PRESCRIBES ANTIBIOTICS FOR YOU, PLEASE ALSO TAKE FIGTREE’S PROBIOTIC ENTERIC-COAT (1 capsule 2 hours after each antibiotic dose, plus 1-2 probiotics at bedtime, at least 2 hours after your last antibiotic dose).

THIS PACKAGE IS ALSO HIGHLY EFFECTIVE IF YOU BEGIN USING THE PRODUCTS AT THE FIRST SIGN OF A COLD, SORE THROAT OR CONGESTION, so we recommend keeping the ALLERGY & RESPIRATORY BALANCE Package on-hand in your medicine cabinet for immediate use when needed.

EVERYDAY DISCOUNT:

DISCLAIMER
NOTE: Whether or not you are able to use any of the suggestions above depends upon your health history, medications taken, surgeries and therapies, etc.
FIGTreeLive.com sells no products; however, all members and listeners may purchase products at great discounted pricing from participating vendors! If you have not already done so, please Register for a FREE MEMBERSHIP today;  have full access to articles in the Reference Center, read and post in the Live Chat Forum, answer questions and get suggestions from our experts ~ let’s work toward natural health together!
Better yet, why not call the FIGTree Live Show when we are LIVE? Wednesday – Friday 2-2:30PM Eastern/11-11:30am Pacific, AND on Saturdays 1-2PM Eastern/10-11am Pacific – the toll-free telephone number is 844-855-2006 and Dee will answer your call, put you on hold (you will be able to hear the show while on hold) then the professionals on the  FIGTree LIVE Show will ask questions and help you to incorporate natural healthy ideas into your daily regimen so you can get well. PLUS, when you call the show, you will receive THREE MONTHS FREE private, personalized email help anytime you need us, PLUS 15% off AND FREE SHIPPING when shopping at the FIGTREE VITAMINS STORE . We will give you your own coupon code to use during checkout, during your three months free period! All Members, as well as HealthTalk LIVE listeners receive MEMBER DISCOUNTS from Participating Discount Vendors, such as FIGTreeVitamins.com, RenewLife, Dr. Helen and more (follow the links and learn how!)
Why not post your questions in the Live Chat Forum, under HEALTH CHAT, or call and speak with the health professionals on the FIGTree LIVE Show, Wednesdays – Fridays (2-2:30PM Eastern / 11-11:30am Pacific) and Saturdays (1-2PM Eastern /10-11am Pacific)?
All statements are the opinion of staff at FIGTreeLive.com and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All ideas provided are given based upon information provided, including all health experiences, therapies, surgeries, medications taken, etc., in the past, present or foreseeable future. John, Vicki, other FIGTreeLive.com staff, and anyone directly associated with the website, FIGTreeLive.com, are not responsible for negative or harmful side-effects you may experience as a result of ideas shared. No other company, person or entity is associated with FIGTreeLive.com, John, Vicki or any staff member; nor is there any association, obligation or interest between FIGTreeLive.com and sponsors, discount participants or advertisers, implied or otherwise, as having any association or agreement with views and opinions provided on FIGTreeLive.com. Prescription drugs have the potential for harmful side-effects, which may also be influenced by using nutritional supplements; please consult with your Medical Doctor and Pharmacist before using supplements of any kind. Only your Medical Doctor and Pharmacist are acquainted with your health issues and are able to diagnose your specific healthcare requirements. No one at FIGTreeLive.com is trained to diagnose and you should never self-diagnose in lieu of proper medical care and advice. Please avail yourself of all diagnostic testing available to you. Statements made may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are exhibiting symptoms or have a health concern, we encourage you to contact your physician immediately.
Forum Timezone: America/North_Dakota/Center

Most Users Ever Online: 233

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 12

Members: 1974

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3